Tuesday, October 5, 2010

1ST ANNUAL SMILE IT UP RAFFLE! ANNND THE WINNERS ARE................

LEYPAT

ALBERTO ABRIL

MRWHITESHADE

MONSTERTREE

JEZ TUYA

congratulations ya mooks!!!! For the rest of you, do not fret. i will do another raffle in about a month or so, or when i send out the last of the sketchcards =)

or....if you just want to trade i don't mind. I know a couple of you guys mentioned that. But for now...I want to give! yaaaaaay!

SMILE IT UP!

ye ole m00k!

oh and for the winners...just email me, or i'll email. either way lol

10 comments:

Jez Tuya said...

YESS!!!!! :) this is totally AWESOME

Patrick Leyendecker said...

wow thanks a lot, im very suprised

George Bletsis said...

Brilliant! Can't wait to see it, thanks Wayne!

Justin Rodrigues said...

Next time! This is great stuff that you are doing man. I'm thinking about stealing your idea for the 100th follower if thats cool. I'm SO close! keep up the great work man!

Oscar Rosales said...

Dammit! Didn't win...I guess I'll just have to trade with you then :)

Wayne B. Medina said...

Congrats again you guys =) I'll make sure to get on them right away.

Justin- hahaha naw man, by all means. I think I got the idea from my boy isaac orloff's blog. but yeah, you keep up the great work as well. are you planning to go to ctn expo?

Oscar- yeah man, i'm down to trade! you too Justin!
are you going to ctn man?

Justin Rodrigues said...

I'll be there! with bells on! not literally. e-mail me we can meet up!

Oscar Rosales said...

Hey bud! I just bought some cards, so yeah I'm down for trading as well! About the Expo...I'm not sure yet. Most likely I will, I just need to save up for it :)

Wayne B. Medina said...

Justin- for sure dude! i gotta get my tickets still tho but i will

Oscar- yeah i'm in the same boat heh! cool man i'll sketch you something soon. I just gotta finish up with some stuff and then start on the sketch cards

jazzlamb said...

AAARRGH!!! I was too late for all this! I wake up from my long, long slumber and see this! Damn! Another raffle soon please:D :D :D
And the sketchcard looks pretty awesome! Such diggworthy work!