Saturday, October 17, 2009

sketchy post and yosemite!!!







hola amigos and amigas!

how's everyone doing? well i myself just got back from a awesome awesome trip to yosemite national park. we visited everything from mariposa grove where the giant sequoias are all the way up to glacier point to see half dome. let me tell ya when you take a trail all the way up on top of a mountain...you really put life into perspective. i'll try and upload a few pictures here and there when i post.

which comes to my next thing......NEW SKETCHYS!!!!! clap clap clap!!! i did these suckers in my room when we were rained in one day. all were halloween themed or just spooky ooky horror stuff which i personally love drawing :) so...to that note....ON TO THE SKETCHYS!!

smile it up!!

m00k!

7 comments:

Ivan Aguirre said...

Love this post. Your characters look awesome. Love the fairy bat Kids alot. The line quality, shape character everything man. And yosemite looks awesome man. Your portfolio is gonna kickass.

Wayne B. Medina said...

hey brotha man! how's it going? yeah i'm gonna do like a grip of the fairy bat kids man, i really like the concept. but yeah how's it going with you? how's the portfolio going?

Art Fan Ako said...

Loving the Frankenstein! Can't wait to see it colored. Salamat!

TJ Lubrano said...

Holaa!!! These sketches are really cool! The lining, the expresions, just everything. I love Halloween! Too bad it isn't really a holiday in Holland. Although they try to make it a holiday though. Ciao!

PS: Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I don't like clowns...so I'm a bit biased to their scariness hehehe...recall IT....o_O...

Wayne B. Medina said...

vicki- thank you! yeah i like the Frankenstein too.

TJ- hahaha yeah i'm a bit scared of clowns but not as much nowadays. but it's mostly a common general feeling here in the states that clowns scare the pants off people

jazzlamb said...

Lovely lines. I love the sketches a lot. The bat kids are so good!
I hope you don't mind me linking your blog to mine as a source of inspiration.

Wayne B. Medina said...

hi there jazzlamb! thank you for the kind words on my blog :) i don't mind at all! i would be honored to...thanks again