Saturday, March 16, 2013

One sketch a day: Day 366 last hurrah finale

Hola peeps!

So this is my official last entry in the sketch a day. It feels good to be done. So my adventure is over and it's time to move on. I'll be posting often still so don't fret. The one a day taught me that it's okay to post something here and not be afraid what people think if it is a bad drawing. Personally I think it will make me grow as an artist.

Anywhoo, I'll be keeping busy by getting rid of my current portfolio and making a brand spanking new one, also I'll be continuing drawing in a sketchbook and sharing it with you fine folks. This time ill be drawing in a new theme book called 642 things to draw. Every entry has a different thing to draw. Like a mushroom, or a tulip or even bob marley! I think this one would just exercise my brain and creativity and just be plain fun. Not sure it will be a daily thing but we'll see. :) thanks to my wifey for buying these sketchbooks as well!

Well enough blabbing...I got teach myself how to photoshop again lol

Thanks again for joining me with the sketch a day

Ye ole m00k!



Patrick Ballesteros said...

Congrats man.

HerbieCans said...

It's been a pleasure seing your drawings daily and your work has inspired me a lot. One year drawing a daily sketch it's a great exercise!!! :D I'll be keeping an eye on your future adventures! keep it up!

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!