Monday, April 9, 2012

One sketch a day: Day 26


Hola amigos and amigas!!!

There's one thing I notice about this sketchbook project....I need to loosen up!!! haha I'm so worried about making it look good (or try to) that a lot of the stuff lately looks really stiff...maybe all. It almost feels like, I'm drawing on the first page of a new sketchbook...you know that feeling...the all important first page, that gotsta look dope! haha yeah you know what I'm talking about

So yeah day 26 and I'm still going, I got some other stuff I'm trying to work on when I'm not busy with the baby...I'll try and get that out to ya. Anywhoo, hope everyone is doing well out there!

m00k!

SMILE IT UP!!!

2 comments:

Logan Pearsall said...

Oh my god! What a coincidence?! I was JUST thinking about that. Got a new sketchbook yesterday.

I'm nervous! :[

Wayne B. Medina said...

Haha just attack it man!