Thursday, March 29, 2012

One sketch a day: Day 15


Hola amigos and amigas!

How's everyone doing today? So everything with my daughter is going well so far. Today is her seventh day of life. Been taking her to the doctors back and forth this whole week, because of her jaundice that she had when she was born. So far so good, and tomorrow hopefully will be her last visit in awhile. It's been crazy sleep schedule wise...I thought being and artist with no sleep is tough...but adding a newborn in the equation?!?! Wowza!!!! Haha

I feel like my sudden energy drop is affecting my stuff..but I'm sure I will adjust soon enough and post more substantial work up in here. Just want to thank you guys for sticking in there and watching the daily post. Big props to other artist out there who did similar daily posting craziness, and actually completed it :)

On to the post!!!

m00k!

SMILE IT UP!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heheh yeah funny enough that tired thing keeps gettin worse for me.heheheh

awesome to see you still crackin em out. yer a better man than I my friend....